Friday, May 8, 2009

Personal Metaphor

Like Soup, Being Stirred with all Types of Emotions.
I chose this metaphor because I have a freaking plethora of things that I stress myself with on a daily basis. Some days I feel one way, other days I'm in between and some days I don't know what to feel! Of course my thoughts are getting more topsy turvy because I'm about three months to being a Senior in high school and I'm a little on the fence about everything just because I sometimes over think things or just choose not to think about them at all. Another negative aspect to my stirred emotions is that I don't really have a trusted person to express them to. I've found myself to be private not by choice but because everyone around me is just not worth expressing my emotions to. So this is how to describe how I feel at this point.
I had so much fun doing this project and I definitely feel that this is one of my best pieces. The only difficult part of this project was figuring out what to put in my bowl. At the last minute, I kind of felt like I should have added other objects floating with me in the soup but overall i love it :)

No comments: