Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue

My social issue had to do with women more so younger girls making mistakes and regretting them. I chose do portray something I could relate to as well as my peers and even many women I know. You make the mistakes and now have the attitude of I did what I did it, shouldn't have, okay now I'm going to have to deal with the consequences while going in thinking you know what they are but don't. You will always have those people around who stare, judge, gossip, especially those who repetitively bring the mistake to your remembrance and you having to accept it because its part of the territory. Sometimes deep inside your your biggest bully but you must put on the "so what" mask.
I chose the statement "Everything I've Done, I've Done" because I was thinking of the issue I chose and thought way too long and hard on a simple statement that gives the "can't take it back" to the picture. I chose this close up picture of me because this was one of very few make-up washed off and me being serious. I took this photo in my own home and I didn't want to do any touch-up or anything because I wanted this picture to be as real as possible.

No comments: