

For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.Taking these photos was very stressful. The whole time your thinking is this corny, does this look fake or is this artistic? I took many pictures over and over changing every little detail just in case it would make a big difference. We had to thhink in black and white the whole time because we took them in color. In all the stress though, I had a lot of fun. We took photos everywhere and anywhere. My most successful portrait the third photo but the next time I would probably show my face some more. Overall, it was very fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment